Our law information center involves helping individuals and businesses located in the Wyoming, USA resolve conflicts. Whenever there is a case or controversy that cannot be resolved peacefully through negotiation or mediation, we always welcome the opportunity to go to court and present the best arguments on our clients’ behalf. We represent clients in most kinds of civil suits, including:
- Business disputes
- Commercial matters
- Construction accidents
- Contract disputes
- Debt collection
- Employment issues
- General business litigation
- Landlord-tenant issues
- Lemon law claims
- Personal injury cases
- Real estate matters
- Sexual harassment
- Wrongful death claims
Whenever appropriate, we let our business clients know that not all matters can be settled amicably out of court. On occasion, you may need to bring a suit against your friends or business associates in order to get a fair and reasonable settlement. Our law firm has the skill and knowledge to handle civil litigation either from the perspective of the plaintiff or from that of the defendant. We will work in advance to prepare the client and any witnesses for trial and for any post-trial proceedings.
Attorney is a trained and talented litigator who is very competitive and really loves to win. He is a vigorous and zealous advocate in defense of his clients’ interests, always ready to take each case to its logical conclusion even if that means trial and appeals. To have your legal matter handled by this very knowledgeable and competent lawyer, contact us now and take advantage of our reasonable rates and efficient action.
A designer, manufacturer, or retailer of a consumer products has a legal responsibility to provide goods that are reasonably safe. When an injury or death occurs because of unreasonable danger, faulty construction, or improper labeling, products liability law gives the injured person or their survivor the right to seek compensation for medical bills, lost wages, long-term care, and pain and suffering.
There’s a a long track record of helping Wyoming/Washington families obtain compensation from companies that produce or sell dangerous products, from the manufacturer to the retailer.
- Auto Defects – A car crash or other motor vehicle accident is often caused or exacerbated by defective automotive products that contributed to the injury or death. These can include car seats, seat belts, or air bag defects, crushing roofs, lack of crashworthiness, SUVs that roll over, tire blowouts, and post-collision fires.
- Consumer Products – More people are injured in their homes than anywhere else, and much of the danger comes from dangerous or defective household products. We help you with your defective appliance, power tool, children’s toy, aerosol can, ladder, and garage door injuries.
- Workplace Accidents – Beyond receiving worker’s compensation, you may be able to hold third parties responsible if their defective equipment contributed to your injury. Our firm is adept at identifying liable parties, including subcontractors and equipment manufacturers.
- Dangerous Pharmaceuticals and Defective Medical Devices– Any medical treatment involves some risk, but sometimes pharmaceutical companies or medical device manufacturers know that their products are more dangerous than they seem, but fail to warn doctors and consumers. When pharmaceuticals or medical devices injure you unexpectedly, such as Vioxx, Celebrex, or Bextra, faulty hip or knee replacement parts, non-working pacemakers, rejected artificial organs, or leaking breast implants, we want to help you.
The experienced trial attorney can prepare and present complex litigation at all levels of the state and federal courts. We possess the legal and financial resources necessary to investigate your claim, identify all liable parties, accurately assess your injuries, and arrange for expert witnesses.
We offer a free consultation, and there is no fee unless we recover compensation for your claim.